FINALLY.....

Tuesday, February 5, 2008


I know that linoleum has it's place in this universe...but that place is NO longer my home. YAY! Goodbye 1970, hello 21st century. Here are some pictures of the new "California Gold" tile that is going in our kitchen, entry way, laundry room, and master bathroom. woohoo. As we make more progress, we'll post more pictures. Eth and I are super excited!!!! And Jack probably would be too...but he's too distracted trying to get used to the fridge being in the living room. :)


3 comments:

Rachel said...

That's awesome! You've done a lot of great work on the house...I'd love to see pictures of a home tour when it is done:)

Kate said...

Megan- what a cute family you have! Your little boy is so cute and good luck with baby #2 (a girl!) what a treat! I check out you Sweet Tooth Fairy now and again... (I am trying to lose a few...) the treats look divine. Some day I will order...

Melissa said...

WOW! Your floors are looking gorgeous!!! Am so jealous - makes me want to rip out our linoleum, too!!!! I, like Rach, would love to see home tour pics! Whatcha doin for baby girl's nursery?