Sooooo close

Sunday, March 2, 2008

So we are so almost there. We've been working really hard over the weekend to get our house back in order and everything "ready" before this lil' baby arrives. I am in LOVE with our kitchen. I mostly just want to go and sit in there all day. The transformation is remarkable. Not that I don't love red, white, and blue, Lyn :), but I am just so happy to be able to have this space transformed. Other than our super ghetto, super 70s guest bathroom upstairs, our redesigning/remodeling days are nearing an end. ha ha. Wishful thinking, I know. But it feels good to at least pretend like there won't always be something we want to change or update.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

WOW that is amazing! Having spent many hours in that kitchen I can say, it looks like a different house! Good work!!

Melissa said...

Megs! Woww! Looks great! Completely transformed! Isn't that a wonderful feeling to have a new look?! You guys put in a lot of hard work and it really paid off - looks really good! Enjoy!

Stephanie said...

Megs! Your place looks great! I'm moving back to Utah and in with you!

Andrea said...

That looks SO GREAT! It's beautiful!