More pictures....

Saturday, April 5, 2008

So I'm still in the hospital and will be until at least Monday. It is nice to have some time to relax and hang out with lil Bailey but I miss Jack like crazy. I haven't been away from him this long....EVER! Thus far, granted it's only been a lil' over 24 hours, Johnny has brought him to come visit twice. Mostly, he just wants to push all the buttons on the cool hospital bed and play with my IV, but regardless, I am so happy to see him.He is darling and I think he and Bailey are going to be bestest lil' buddies.

Here are a few pictures of Jack trying to share his vanilla Snackwell cookie with Bailey... ha ha. He's too cute.







5 comments:

Chrissy said...

Yay for girls! She is beautiful. I'm glad I noticed your blog! We are big bloggers. :) Hope all is well!
Chrissy
www.hansenexpress.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

That is so cute! When Mia visited, she was super freaked about me in the bed with all the tubes. She was happy sitting with Daddy. Glad Jack is stoked for his new sis!

Kristin Kimble Purles said...

Congratulations! I'm glad to hear everything went well. She is a cutie that's for sure. I know we just had our first baby but I am so excited for her to have siblings and to see them interact. You have a beautiful family.

Sarah said...

Megs, she is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her. And Simon can't wait to meet his cousins. Love you!!! I hope for the best for you to heal quickly.Love,Sue

T + 2 said...

That is so cute!