Playin' catchup...the story of my life

Saturday, June 14, 2008


Ok, so wow. Saying that time just flies is an understatement. We've been busy busy busy! We're so blessed. Everything is going well. Chris' election is in less than 10 days. Gulp. Hopefully, June 25th will be a good day. :) My bestest goodest buddy/cousin Bryan- who has been coming over and tending the kids while I work- is leaving for Europe for like a month! Ahhhh...not sure how I'm going to do it without her. Eth's work is going well...he's just pluggin right along. The Sweet Tooth Fairy keeps me busy during the 'off hours'. We're actually toying around with the idea of opening up a shop... it's been a dream of mine for some time now. Anyway, on to the kiddies. Jack is a riot. He finally started saying more words than "ball" and "nah". He says, keys, elbow(random, right?), please, hot dog, Mama, Dada, Mimi, Nohn (what he calls his Uncle Johnny), dog, hat, me. I'm sure there are more, but those are the only ones that I can recall right now. He makes animal noises and they're hilarious...especially when he 'quacks' like a duck. Bailey is growing like a weed. We took her into her 2 month check up and she had gained 4 pounds. I just love those lil' buggers so much. It's such a blessing to be able to be with them all day. So here is a recent picture of Bailey. Darling, right? And here is quite possibly the sweetest video you'll ever see in your life. Jack really is such a sweet boy. We went to the Smokehouse for lunch and he was in the cutest mood. Notice him running down the bench and giving Eth hugs. He was doing that like 10 times in a row. Then he points out his elbow...hugs Eth again....and kisses him. So funny. So cute. I'm so lucky to have these boys in my life.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Megs, that is seriously so sweet. It's so nice that Jack loves his daddy so much.

I can't believe how big Bailey is getting. She is sooo cute!

Lynie said...

I just love to watch this over and over again

Lynie Grandma

Bryan and Reagan said...

Bailey is so so cute and Jack is such a sweet heart and getting so big. Sounds like you are so busy. Isn't life great?

S. Gibson said...

Hey Megan! I'm glad you found us, your little family is so darling. Thanks for the invite to Jack's party, cute invitation by the way, I wish we could be there! We are in California for the summer (wooohooo).

g* said...

soooo cute! i love that jack likes to give hugs. bailey is a doll, she is even cuter when she's awake! i love seeing you guys and i hope we can get together again soon!