The 4th Happiest Day of My Life...or something like that...

Monday, August 4, 2008

So, with the exception of the day I married my best friend/sexiest man alive, the day I bore our son, JAck, and the day I bore our daughter, Bailey....Saturday, August 2nd was one of the happiest days of my life! Why? You ask. Because my best friend EJ got married!!!!!! Woohoo! In February, Ethan orchestrated a blind date w/ EJ and one of his coworkers, Danny. All four of us went to Carabas Italian restaurant in Orem so the 'blind date' would be as comfortable as possible. Dinner was a blast, and well...the rest is history. I am so incredibly stoked for EJ--she has been such an amazing friend to me and to my family over the past 8 years. We've been through life's ups and downs together....college, divorce, joblessness, deaths, marriages, break-ups, new jobs, etc. You name it, we've been through it. Her husband Danny is so awesome and we just couldn't be more happy for them. Here are some fun pictures ...

above: the happy bride shaking her groove thang!


above: Danny and EJ cutting the cake (we made it for them...I'm dedicating an entire post to the Cupcake Tower we built for them)


above: BFF's. Whoda thunk such an amazing friendship could blossom from a conversation sparked almost 8 years ago in a Family Life and Home Ecomonics class?


above: 3 generations of Faulkner girls (and Castleton and Brown too)


above: my two favorite boys EVER


above: the cutest lil' thang


above: 2 of the prettiest girls in the world


above: Jack and Uncle "Nonny"


above: Me and Jack trying to get at least one good shot


above: a family shot....hard to get these ones these days

5 comments:

trout said...

It was so great to see you too and meet your family! I loved being apart of such an amazing weekend and hearing all the stories of how this marriage came to be! My heart was so full witnessing EJ and Danny's happiness! Awesome Awesome! And I am going to start marketing for you, I've got family in UT. :) Your baking is INCREDIBLE!!! Best of luck to your sweet family.

g* said...

you guys are so cute! hopefully we will see each other some day... your trip to strawberry looked like so much fun, as well as this wedding!

Amanda Wilson said...

That was such an awesome day. It was so good to see you and your adorable family.

EEEJ said...

Another testament that you are the bestest friend in the entire world.... AND that you are the most talented woman in the world! Who wudda thunk that you and eeeth would introduce me to my ETERNAL COMPANION!?!?!? I truly do have a "life debt" to you guys...I La la lalalalala LOVE YOU!

EEEJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.