la pièce de résistance

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

So here is the Cupcake Wedding Cake we made for EJ and Danny. We were granted full artistic liberty which was AWESOME. Their colors were obviously black and white. And EJ's bouquet/flowers were just all different shades of pink, so we chose to accent the black/white with pink. It held about 150 cupcakes all together. Eth did an amazing job of engineering the thing. And they LOVED it--which is the most important thing. It was really flattering to hear the comments the guests made about it(the table we sat at was literally right next to it)








8 comments:

Rachel said...

Can you say "incredible"! Deb didn't tell me that's why she was going to Utah. Tell EJ I said congrats. She looks amazing, and he looks pretty cute too. Was that at Thanksgiving Point? I love and miss you!

Ashley said...

Wowsers! I want one just for my living room or something. Gorgeous! You are SO TALENTED! Looks delicious too! :) Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

you guys did a super de duper job.

trout said...

Not only did they look AWESOME, they tastest AMAZING!!!! Can you tell what a huge fan I am???

T + 2 said...

Absolutely incredible!!

Amanda Wilson said...

That cake really was incredible. I know how much Emily liked it. Thanks.

Jenn said...

What an awesome cake! All the cupcakes look so amazing. What a great idea!

Anonymous said...

The cake is awesome! I want to reach out and grab one of those fantastic cupcakes. Way to go girl and expert engineer Eth :) Love you guys!
A. LeAnn