A fun week....

Saturday, August 30, 2008

So I pretty much figure I will be playing catch up for the rest of my life. So here is just another run at it....this is what was going on the latter half of last week....


August 21st--I met the nicest woman,
Ashley Franscell--she is a photo journalist from the Provo Daily Herald. She came over and visited and snapped some photos for a story she is going to run it after Labor Day about the Sweet Tooth Fairy. Reagan and Bryan were over watching the kiddies so I could have some sanity while Ashley was there. And sweet Linds and DarbyLoo came over to snap some shots of Ashley snapping shots of me.






August 22nd - After Eth got home from work, he made a pit stop at home and went and had a BNO (Boys Night Out) heehee. They went golfing and hit up a lil' Korean restaurant next to Honk's in Provo. (I just like any excuse I can get to refer to Honk's---who names a store that?) Anyway, when he got home, we made a cake for lil Tav's third birthday party. He is obsessed with flags so this is what we came up with.


August 23rd-- Happy Birthday Lynie! It was my mom's birthday and for her birthday, I took Mimi to get a pedicure. It makes sense in some circle-of-life type way. Look how cute Mimi is.
And look who happened to be getting a 'pedi' the same time we were there....cousin Jeremy! :)
We also went to Tav's Birthday party. It was way fun---there were bounce houses, slip n' slides, pools, water balloon fights, etc. Speaking of which, it's pretty hilarious to me what happens to a grown man when he has 'access' to water balloons. Just try it...you'll know what I mean.

At one point, we found Jack just chillin' "on guard" with Bailey...it was really sweet. He gave us thet 'everything is ok' wave.
Jack experienced a Slip'n'Slide for the first time. Ready....set...gooooooo!



And then Eth and Jack had to get in a lil' Father/Son ride down the slide...

Reportedly, Tavish really liked his flag cake. Knowing that makes my job as the "Sweet Tooth Fairy" all worth it.

August 24th--Churchy times. Uncle "Sleepy Time" came down for a few hours. Tay and OJ are back home in California so he just rolled down to chill. We love it when Jeffy is here.

0 comments: