Seriously, SO BLESSED

Sunday, August 17, 2008

When you have some free time and need a good laugh fest, do yourself a favor and read this blog:

http://seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com/

A MUST read for you fellow Mormos out there. It is HYSTERICAL and the author is a complete and utter genius.

She and I are now eBFFS. We've exchanged several, several emails trying to figure out a way for her identity to remain anonymous but for me to get some Sweet Tooth Fairy treats to her. Keep your eyes peeled for our banner on her site too--we're gonna buy some advertising space on it. She gets over 1000 hits a day!

For background on the blog, read this article.
http://www.mormontimes.com/MITN_newsmakers.php?id=1563

5 comments:

T + 2 said...

LOVE this blog! I check it everyday...sometimes twice ha ha!

Kevin Lloyd said...

Thank you so much for bringing this into my life.

Sarah said...

Seriously, so funny! Kevin and I are so totally happy and already laugh sooooo much in our marriage that it didn't up the happiness factor because it is seriously already upped to the max, but it is still fun to read together. Truthfully, we are loving it! Tell your anonymous bff he/she is genius.

Sarah said...

I just read the article. She is a genius.

Kate said...

megan... I just was just checking out your blog... your family is so adorable!!! Wow! You are so creative and talented... it looks like you are so seriously blessed... he, he! No, really, you are and makes me so happy (okay, I am really being serious) Love, Katie Creer